This is to announce a free (by donation) online Auticultural-Liminalist meet for this Saturday, June 5th, at 1 pm EDT, 6 pm UK time, on Zoom, with myself, Jasun Horsley, and a number of sign-ups (around 14 so far, though since it’s free, expect some not to show), for roughly three hours, to make faces & subtle body moves, take deep breaths, cognitive leaps and perceptual bounds, and to move in and out of bounds, out of sight is out of mind!
The purpose of the meet is to provide a way for you to grasp the nettle of what I, Dave, this website, and the invisible community of the human energy field (HEF) is all about, whither it cometh and whither it bloweth, and just how badly you want to end up with a perfect life, forever and ever, Amen.
Participating in this event requires simply that (if you haven’t already) you contact me via this form response, and that you agree to abstain from mood- and cell-altering substances for 48 hours before, and during, the meet (and preferably 24 hours after, but that’s up to you).
What the focus of the meeting will be is something only you can decide, except you don’t get to decide, or even know what you want, until after you get there. You can bring all the burning questions or pre-formulated responses you like (please do), but once you enter the field, anything can happen, because none of us will know what we are there for until we have both received and delivered it.
Some subjects that may be covered:
- What does it mean to be a Christian without becoming a member of a church? Who decides?
- What is the mind, what is it good for, and when, why, and how should we use it, if at all?
- What is discipline without becoming a disciple?
- Who or what is Dave Oshana and why is he saying those terrible things about us?
- How much should one resist anti-life impulses – if at all?
- How can anti-natural forces exist within Nature?
- What’s the difference between becoming 100% natural to getting right with God, if any?
- Besides neurosis, substance abuse, bad sex, and technological addictions, what makes humans different from animals?
- Why do I talk so much about an Apocalypse and what do I mean by it?
- Is humanity going to come to an end and society be destroyed? If so what’s going to be left and what are we supposed to do about it?
- What is the difference between community building and community uncovering, or between stewarding Nature and exploiting it?
- What makes a farmer and a shepherd good, and a land developer and an abattoir owner bad?
- Oh yeah, and what is sex, what is it good for, and when, why, and how should we do it, if at all.
There may also be a follow-on meeting on Monday, June 7 at 10 am EDT, 3pm UK time, for those who cannot make the Sat meet, but only if there are enough (5 or more) sign-ups. Let me know ASAP if you cannot make Sat and want to attend a Monday meet.
Did Dave O just get enlightened again? According to the horse’s mouth, he did, and the proof is the last soul-blowing Sunday meeting, which gets my vote for the all-time definitive Oshana online event, to date.
This event was the breakthrough that some of us have been waiting for, for lo, 10 years or more, those of us, I mean, who have been waiting for Dave to let rip and let us feel the holy fire, already.
Do you know any red-hot irons that can handle truth and reality? Because they will be the basis of the world to come, should there be a restoration. Those that can go into the fire and not burn. This is a fire. And the fire is purifying, and the fire strengthens the metal.
This soul-forging event may only be for those who have already entered the fire, or at least dipped their toes therein. But the Enlightenment Life Fire is a mysterious thing, and you may not know who you are yet, or where you are. But at the very least, you must have a sense of it. If you have read this far even, something is keeping you wondering: am I made of that stuff?
One thing seems clear by now: if you aren’t on board, best find a safe spot to watch from, because we are now on the runway.
If you are on board, or suspect you might be, request a replay here.